Monday, January 27, 2014

10 Things

1. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley- I first read this book when I was young, and I remember still how the race scenes struck me as amazing.
2. Super 8-it isn't a book, but it's inspiring enough that I want it to be.
3. Howard's End by E. M. Forster - I love the way the characters are immersed in the sublime.
4. The Broken Wings-a tragic tale about what it means to love somebody.
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson- A series about embracing your full potential and changing the world
6. Fireproof- also not a book, but it really teaches what it is to love.
7. The Book of Mormon
8. The Life of Pi- could you survive?
9. The Epic of Gilgamesh- a real person did all of that?
10. Dune- could our future look like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment