Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Essay Submitted!


I just finished formatting my final paper (who knew Chicago style was so similar to MLA?) and sent it in to Digital America, so now it's just a waiting game. As a teaser for my presentation on Saturday, I just wanted to post a couple of pictures for you to look at. And by a picture, I mean two pictures, one of which is real, and the other of which is a painting. One of the ideas I'll be talking about on Saturday is the almost indistinguishable line between reality and non-reality in the digital world. Anyway, that's all for now. Oh, and the answer after the jump break, just in case you were wondering.



A is the real one, and B is an image from Shutterstock. That's not even the beginning of the matter, though. Be excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment