Monday, April 7, 2014

The Next Step: Food and Women

My Rough Draft
The next step
This has been a difficult process.  I am having an issue on what is important and how to connect my ideas.  I recognize that I have a lot of block quotes which is probably something I need to change.  I am still struggling connecting my ideas.  I wrote a whole new introduction, which I feel will help my ideas to flow. My number one focus is working on my introduction.  I have used the texts to express ideas, but I am not sure how well they go together.  I am still going to work on that this entire week.  I changed how many pages my essay is because I am publishing it to a magazine.  I am having a hard time knowing what the magazine is looking for beccause they have a limited view on their magazine.  Most of the things I read were stories and not articles.  I am going to continue to search for other volumes to know what they are looking for.  Last week I did email them to share my idea and see if it was a good fit.  I still haven't heard a response, but I will continue to search.  If not I will look at the other venues I had previously selected.  If there any any suggestions, or comments, as to what works or doesn't work, please let me know!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment